Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Special offer and price changes

I need to get better at updating this part of the website! I'll work on it. Meanwhile, I have two announcements...

First off, FREE SHIPPING from May 21st - 29th for orders $10 or more! Just mention that you saw this post and I'll take off the shipping.

Second, because of Summer approaching, I'm going to have to start packaging the hard lotion bars in tins. Prettier packaging, but sadly this means I'll have to raise the price.

Current price for a large embossed bar: $6 (three for $15)
Current price for a small bar: $3 (three for $8)

Effective June 10th:
Large embossed bar: $7.50 (or three for $17)
Small bar: $4 (or three for $10)

They will still be available in lavender and pomegranate scents, and I am looking into adding other scents.

My apologies for having to raise the prices - I was really hoping to avoid this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment